Helping save lives is something I’ve always wanted to do. Being in control and giving diagnoses to patients. A doctor is my dream job. There is no other job I would like to do. There are many pointless jobs in the world, one of which is working at Hollister. I mean the music is so loud; it can’t be good for your hearing. As well it’s a store, the music is supposed to be a background noise not affecting the conversation you want to have with a friend. The other fact about it being a store is the lighting. How do they expect you to find something you like when you can barely see it? In addition the models wear clothes that are not even in stock or that the store doesn’t sell. That’s not really promoting the store very well. In conclusion, a doctor would be a better than a job at Hollister for many reasons such as for money, education, experience and various situations.
Hey Britt, I totally agree with you on this one. A doctor can save lives and can Hollister worker do that? I don't think so unless they know CPR (unlikely). I believe a doctor is one of the most important jobs and if you suceed at this goal (which I hope you do) then you can be helping people everyday. I think everyone on the earth could survive without a Hollister store, they have nice clothes but is there really a point to it. I would hate to work in a store for the rest of my life. So in conclusion believe in what you are passionate about and go become a doctor :)
ReplyDelete