|
Sight
|
Sound
|
Smell/Taste
|
Touch
|
|
Sun setting
|
Water
|
Salt
|
Sand
|
|
Water
|
Echo in cove
|
Lips
|
Water
|
|
|
Birds squawking
|
Sand
|
Person with you
|
|
|
|
|
Rocks
|
Mood: Relaxed/Peaceful
The soothing sounds of the undisturbed, waveless ocean and cool sand intertwined between my toes made me feel like I was in paradise. My mind free from any worries, any problems or trials I had been facing. It was me and the only person I loved. Here we were spending unforgettable time in a breathless place watching a slow, serene sun hide beneath the waters.
In the stand still moment, I felt like absolutely nothing in this world could go wrong. As we sit in this spine chilling, damp, bitter cave, I feel heat radiating from my left. Only to find his body peacefully against mine. He was here to keep me warm, cozy and comfortable and I can reassure you that is what he was doing. As the sun was peeking over the top of the waters we knew it was time to depart. I looked over only to see that at that time, he needed to finish the date off right. He leaned in surprisingly close to my face. Under that setting sun his bland lips slowly began to reach for mine. There under that setting sun, we managed to have our lasting kiss.
In the stand still moment, I felt like absolutely nothing in this world could go wrong. As we sit in this spine chilling, damp, bitter cave, I feel heat radiating from my left. Only to find his body peacefully against mine. He was here to keep me warm, cozy and comfortable and I can reassure you that is what he was doing. As the sun was peeking over the top of the waters we knew it was time to depart. I looked over only to see that at that time, he needed to finish the date off right. He leaned in surprisingly close to my face. Under that setting sun his bland lips slowly began to reach for mine. There under that setting sun, we managed to have our lasting kiss.

No comments:
Post a Comment