Monday, 13 February 2012

Keepsake Items


Part 1:
a)    Going to Hawaii (a picture)
b)    Basketball Provincials
c)     To become a doctor

Part 2:

Going to Hawaii
a)    A picture of my family in the water of Hawaii on one of the last days. It is taken whiles the sun is setting because it was very beautiful and it was a regular thing for us to watch it go down each night.
b)    It represents the trip that our family went on. It was the first one we were able to go on in a while because my brother and sister were always busy with school.
c)     This is significant to me because it was my first time going to Hawaii. My mom and my dad have been 3 times and it was my siblings as well. It was one of my favourite trips and I hope to take my family on it when I’m older. As well I would like to visit Hawaii again with my family in the upcoming years.



Basketball Provincials
a)    A blue t-shirt from basketball provincials last year.  
b)    This represents that me and my team have been there in previous years. We never got anything more than a t-shirt which I hope to change this year.
c)     I am looking forward to this because we have a great team this year. We have lots of potential to do well and possibly be provincial champs. This would be an amazing experience for me because I don’t know if I would be able to make it back there again. 

To become a doctor
a)    It is a clay model of a stethoscope.
b)    It represents that I want to be a doctor as my profession.
c)     This shows that I have a goal in front of me that I want to reach. I know that it may not be easy but I know that it is achievable. A stethoscope is a tool that doctor’s wear around their necks and if I do become a doctor it is something that I will have.


5 comments:

  1. whats with the thingees?
    and you went to hawaii? luckyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. With what 'thingees'? and yeah, it's a great vacation spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii sounds like a great place to go to. I would love to go there someday. What was your favourite thing about Hawaii?
    Also I think your basketball team has a good chance at winning provincials this year. It would be awesome if they did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved going to the beach everyday and the tan I got, one part of going to the beach which was good was surfing or snorkeling.
    Awh thanks! I really hope we do, but I guess we'll see how that pans out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Brittney, great writing. I think Hawaii must have been such a great and hot trip, I hope I can go there one day too. I liked what you wrote about basketball provincials and I think that your basketball team does have a good shot, seeing how well they have been playing. Your aspiration to become a doctor is very admirable, I hope that one day you can become one and fulfill that future hope and dream of yours.

    ReplyDelete